Single-channel MCA for all scintillators
The eMorpho is a single-input multichannel analyser,
designed to work with all scintillators.
This is a low-cost, low-power MCA to acquire energy spectra
and accurate count rates. Beyond that, it employs real-time
digital signal processing for advanced features such as list mode
and on-the-fly pulse shape analysis.
It connects directly to the PMT anode, requiring no preamplifier,
and is powered and controlled via USB. The device is specified over
a temperature range of -40°C to +60°C.
- Works with any scintillator
- Energy histogram (on board) 4096 x 32
- Accurate count rate measurements
- Oscilloscope: 1024-point waveform capture
- List mode: Stores energies and time stamps
- Pulse shape analysis: For pile up rejection and particle identification
- Non-volatile memory, 256 byte to 128 kByte
- Low power: as low as 330mW (10-bit, 20MSPS ADC)
- USB-power: +5V, 60mA (std., 12-bit, 80MSPS ADC)
- Waveform digitizing ADC: 12 bit, 80MSPS;
- Open source application programmer's interface (API, C and C++)
- Graphics user interface eMt_Client (Win XP/7/8 and Linux)
- Powers and operates hvBase plug-on PMT power supplies
- Morpho Data Server
supports native apps and web-browsers
- See the Sensor Kit
page for assemblies with embedded computer
- Histograms, traces and list mode buffers can be extended in size.
ff=20,80: 20MSPS or 80MSPS ADC bb=10,12: 10 or 12-bit ADC